Erik Slater
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Mentoring in New York

Erik Slater
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted Aug 17 2015, 12:47

Good afternoon,

I am new to biggerpockets, been living in NY since December 2014 and have a growing interest in Real Estate Investing...

I have seen some fixing and flipping in Florida from when i used to live there and i am looking to see if there is anyone in the NY area interested in mentoring me.

I have experience procuring manufacturing of products in South America in the food industry, wood business and apparel manufacturing. Trying to transition from my procurement experience to real estate investing and could really use some advice from anyone willing to help.

Like with other mentors i've had in different businesses, i believe taking the time to help someone starting out is a trade. And i offer my 100% availability into that trade. This means working and helping with current projects and future ones. I also think of teaching as an investment and done with the right people, it can surely bring many future opportunities and benefits.

So if anyone has any recommendations even if not interested, they are very welcome!

Thanks to everybody taking the time to read this thread.

Loading replies...