Web Site

5 Replies

Can you be more specific with your question? 

What are you trying to accomplish with a website?

Do you already have one?

What business are you in?

Are you wanting to build yourself or hire someone to build it?

Etc...

Wix is popular if you don't care to learn about it or just need a squeeze page to collect info and for credibility. If you want something more serious, Bluehost is pretty reliable and there's a lot you can do. The learning curve is steep though with Wordpress, plugins, seo, and maintenance. 

What do you want to accomplish with your website?

hello mike

I'm investor in Atlanta.  I am master electrician and heating and air contractor

I would pay for website or do it myself

Purpose is multi fold

Thinking of connecting contractors

Helping people also , and I got a killer book in me I would eventually sell 

Thanks

Hi Daniel, there are several real estate websites that are plug and play. I like http://leadpropeller.com/ and https://oncarrot.com/ .  But, before you waste a dime on a website be very specific as to what you want the product to do for you. Are you wanting to network with other contractors to grow your business or showcase your services? Know your goals so you can get what your want out of a website. 

I agree with the others about knowing your goal.  If you are needing traffic directed to your site and SEO it can get expensive.  If you don't want a templates website and don't care to have SEO going monthly you can get away well under $1,000 for everything to be done for you.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here