• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Greeley, CO
Votes |
My goals for 2016: 20 flips, 10 rentals, 200 sales

Mark Ferguson
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Greeley, CO
Posted Dec 28 2015, 19:46

I just read @brandonturner goal article and I was starting to get annoyed at it since he was bad mouthing goals. Then it got better when I realized he wasn't bad mouthing goals, but saying you can't have just goals and he was right. You need an action plan, but that action plan starts with goals. So here are my goals and a brief action plan. 

Flip 20 houses in 2016. I flipped 9 in 2015, but I could have done a lot more with a better rehab process. My main focus right now is improving my rehab process. I have 10 flips now that will get me off to a good start.

Buy 10 rentals. I bought 5 in 2015, one of which was a duplex. I plan to refinance 8 of my current rentals to bring in more cash and lock in 30 year fixed loans. This will also help me with my portfolio lender. 

I want my real estate team to sell 200 houses. We sold 127 in 2015 and we have two new agents who are just getting some traction. The nice thing is my teM is selling more and I am selling less. 

Some other random goals are hitting 500,000 views a month on my blog, buying an Aston Martin v8 and working towards getting an exotoc car dealership. 

Loading replies...