• Real Estate Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
SMART LIVING CROWDFUNNDING

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Posted Feb 10 2016, 04:08

So I reed this Napoleon Hill book that really opened my mind alot. I broader opened my mind into a whole new -. Evaluating my goals I know i had too give back also to the community. Its true when you have a clear vision of your goals your mind and other things start openning up. Like in real estate for example Fundrise Ben Miller Learned about him: 2014 gave an introduction TedEx of the thing i wanted to do in regards to real estate. Then; now, the new trend of smart living. I cant believe it; i had this in my mind in 2010. Now its 2016; Praise God. And so I believe the trend of smart living could really transform america. Im going to give you (im not a counselor or give advise) my theorie of success; or you may start at the paragraph; starting with smart living crowdfunnding:

I said many years ago. One of the most profound reason logical reason i believe America may be the top of its core "most powerful" is because; most everything is accounted for. And so when i give advice to people or in a discussion i mention the same thing. Then I follow: You got to see your business or Company as your Country. If they follow with a "I cant" or even seconds before; If I could rescue them from this evil killing phrase I follow immediately with "raise your expectations" Theirs one thing you must be sure in business one pribciplw every group must have to have lasting durability "accountability".

In 2005; or so. I raed something of a very supportive billionaire resort developer Sheldon Adelson. He was asked how you could achieve your dreams. He said hed tell the interviewer but nobody ever follows it "change the status quo". Now lets review Sheldon Adelson's past: once a loan officer then a real estate developement consultant. See: he went in order and didnt the rest of the crowd. Sideliners (people who see the movement but take no action to benefit themselves; i ground myself and say im one of them.) Loan officers, RE Professionals, Investors, have the resources they dont see. I could help. See; you must learn; what you have is enough. Heres one thing i want you to think about. If your a guy; by the way im open minded. Have you ever been whith a girl for long that you just didnt know the consequence of losing that diamond. Well when you were a kid you knew. Now in days when your (im 31) older; wifes try to smear this against you or if your a girl you know what im also talking about. When your young and you experienced you probably know what im talking about. I need to see what i have and be greatful for it. I cant wait this; later. NOW. Your broader day will come. Just be open. And to the possibilities.

Realize; lets think. Who really is my think tank. Who really is my mastermind. Who really is my support group. Alliow me to break them down. In my case for example. Excuse me. My think tank in smart living company name Forward Investments: is my internal group; no lets use you: Real Estate Investment office for example: accountant, bookkeeper, researcher, negotiator. Mastermind: Loan Officer, Attorney, Realtor, Escrow. You guys are masterminding deals where this client benefits everyone else in the group in masterminding. In think tank these people have their own staff in turn you should also. Dont let workers comp intemediate you. Dont let that linger you. Put up a stiff fight knock fear down. Or allow me to knock it down for you; but i will warn you; this could turn ugly. 

Break here before i go any further. I need to let you know few things between certain of these paragraphs. Following paragraphs: 1-2; Ill make it 3. Here we go; dont say; you weren't warned: for if you do; dont say you were my student:

1. No one: Including you: should work on contract. Over time. Time over contract. Large mistake I seen professionals other professions commit. Investors probably do it; too: Time as we all know. Besides our mind. Is the most valuable . Make your time be a legacy; as Napoleon Hill said: For as long as time endures. Make the most of it. Dont allow people tell you skie is the limit. For if you do; your allowing them to kill your dreams. Same in individuals; contracts and securities are setup by each individual; not by law.

2. Decide wether you are going for passive or active income: are you focusing on getting your large yacht, eurocopter, gulf stream, 747, dream house: now for if you do focus on flippers; perhapps even were you want to continue your next tract of land to build communities oflr if your a starter where you should start initiativelie kickstart on your new journey. Passive. If you plan on retire; soon. Will take you several apartments to get your 747; if you plan to live their also from passive. We may discuss this.

Who is your support group. Let me put you into a little secret here: once you usually meet in meetups proclaiming they're masterminding they re not. What they really want is a support group to tell them to stay on track. Most often everyone goes once; then a larger percentage are their to receive more encouragement. Some are their to completely - well you -. Try to acquire ones you know you could easily support because you understand their goals. Hold each person accountable. I of course; could be in that support group. To encourage you; hold you accountable. Know you could help them. They will willingly support you. 

Always make sure you give more than you receive. When I evaluate myself more i build confidence. I demand more of myself. Builds value.

Smart living crowdfunnding: My mission is to build communities. Please; believe me when i say this far outweighs the reward satisfaction. Communities blight So I reed this Napoleon Hill book that really opened my mind alot. I broader opened my mind into a whole new -. Evaluating my goals I know i had too give back also to the community. Its true when you have a clear vision of your goals your mind and other things start openning up. Like in real estate for example Fundrise Ben Miller 2014 gave an introduction of the thing i wanted to do in regards to real estate. Then; now, the new trend of smart living. I cant believe it; i had this in my mind in 2010. Now its 2016; Praise God. And so I believe the trend of smart living could really transform america. I said many years ago. One of the most profound reason logical reason i believe America may be the top of its core "most powerful" is because; most everything is accounted for. And so when i give advice to people or in a discussion i mention the same thing. Then I follow: You got to see your business or Company as your Country. If they follow with a "I cant" or even seconds before; If I could rescue them from this evil killing phrase I follow immediately with "raise your expectations" Theirs one thing you must be sure in business one pribciplw every group must have to have lasting durability "accountability".

In 2005; or so. I raed something of a very supportive billionaire resort developer Sheldon Adelson. He was asked how you could achieve your dreams. He said hed tell the interviewer but nobody ever follows it "change the status quo. Now lets review Sheldon Adelson's past: once a loan officer then a real estate developement consultant. See how he went in order and didnt the rest of the crowd. Sideliners (people who see the movement but take no action to benefit themselves; i ground myself and say im one of them.) Loan officers, RE Professionals, Investors, have the resources they dont see. I could help. See; you must learn; what you have is enough. Heres one think i want you to think about. If your a guy; by the way im open minded. Have you ever been whith a girl for long that you just didnt know the consequence of losing that dismond. Well when you were a kid you knew. Now in days when your (im 31) older wifes try to smear this against you or if your a girl you know what im also talking about. When your young and you experienced you probably know what im talking about. I need to see what i have and be greatful for it. I cant wait this; later. NOW. Your broader day will come. Just be open. And to the possibilities.

Realize; lets think. Who really is my think tank. Who really is my mastermind. Who really is my support group. Alliow me to break them down. In my case for example. Excuse me. My think tank in smart living company name Forward Investments: is my internal group; no lets use you: Real Estate Investment office for example: accountant, bookkeeper, researcher, negotiator. Mastermind: Loan Officer, Attorney, Realtor, Escrow. You guys are masterminding deals where this client benefits everyone else in the group in masterminding. In think tank these people have their own staff in turn you should also. Dont let workers comp intemediate you. Dont let that linger you. Put up a stiff fight knock fear down. Or allow me to knock it down for you; but i will warn you; this could turn ugly.

Break here before i go any further. I need to let you know few things between certain of these paragraphs. Following paragraphs: 1-2; Ill make it 3. Here we go; dont say; you weren't warned: for if you do; dont say you were my student:

1. No one: Including you: should work on contract. Over time. Time over contract. Large mistake I seen professionals other professions commit. Investors probably do it; too: Time as we all know. Besides our mind. Is the most valuable . Make your time be a legacy; as Napoleon Hill said: For as long as time endures. Make the most of it. Dont allow people tell you skie is the limit. For if you do; your allowing them to kill your dreams. Same in individuals; contracts and securities are setup by each individual; not by law.

2. Decide wether you are going for passive or active income: are you focusing on getting your large yacht, eurocopter, gulf stream, 747, dream house: now for if you do focus on flippers; perhapps even were you want to continue your next tract of land to build communities oflr if your a starter where you should start initiativelie kickstart on your new journey. Passive. If you plan on retire; soon. Will take you several apartments to get your 747; if you plan to live their also from passive. We may discuss this.

Who is your support group. Let me put you into a little secret here: once you usually meet in meetups proclaiming they're masterminding they re not. What they really want is a support group to tell them to stay on track. Most often everyone goes once; then a larger percentage are their to receive more encouragement. Some are their to completely - well you -. Try to acquire ones you know you could easily support because you understand their goals. Hold each person accountable. I of course; could be in that support group. To encourage you; hold you accountable. Know you could help them. They will willingly support you.

Always make sure you give more than you receive. When I evaluate myself more i build confidence. I demand more of myself.

Smart living crowdfunnding: Accomodative living. Investors being the residents themselves theirfore (accredited; non accredited shareholders). Not just in housing but other living needs in communities. Like building healthier jobs for teens. Like walking dogs, food grocery delivery, many more accomodative pricing communitie services. I may start this now possibly with an experienced Real Estate Investor or work along with. I may help him start his own Crowdfunding Real Estate Business; using my executive plans, or we may start the one we already have plans for. Anyway; SEC, needs to know i have at least 2 years experience 40 hour work weeks. Or i could personally work something out with a current experienced investor; share my plans. 12 month goal to raise 50 million. Which i believe i could successfully execute; using my strategies. California Investors; is welcome to discuss. Attorney fees range from 5-80-100+k dollars. Depending on which of my list of attorneys will make both of us my venturer collague and me most comfortable. You probably know where I want to go with this. So if you may put me in my place; which is what i need sometimes; then we be on a wonderful journey together. Oh; and please keep in mind: 50 million; doesnt mean our wealth stops at 50 million; our wealth continues to grow.