Votes
Matt Sherman
  • Canyon Lake, CA
Votes |
Partnership in an Investment company start up

Matt Sherman
  • Canyon Lake, CA
Posted Dec 6 2016, 14:56

My main question is, a good friend and I both have our own real estate investments in our name. We have been talking for a few years now about going into partnership and finding these properties together through an investment company. First what would be the best all-around partnership entity for two people to start investing in the real estate. We have both followed bigger pockets page and know there is a lot of information all over on this topic. I am trying to get as much information together a head of time (before we start buying using the wrong entity) to make sure everything goes smooth as possible. I have read many horror stories on people investing with the wrong company structure and having a hard time restructuring companies without losing all profits. We are both located in Southern California as well it would be awesome to hear from all of you, and any information is good information.

And if there is anyone who knows of good real estate lawyers, CPA, and  Bank Financing is Southern California Area, we are both looking for new people to help handle our personal portfolios, and hopefully soon a company one as well

Craig Sherman

Loading replies...