Votes
Anise Fargesia
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
New Agent in Arizona - looking for advice from others

Anise Fargesia
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Feb 25 2017, 13:34

Hi Everyone I'm in Arizona Phoenix to be exact.  I know each market is unique- but just wanted to see if anyone had ideas or reflections on the Phoenix market.  I'm currently finishing up my Real Estate classes and am now over run with brokers contacting me....  iv gone to their websites and the all seem run of the mill.  My personal interest is in understanding better the variety of options to take to get pluggedin with a broker.  

I understand there are some options where they make a split other ways where you pay a fee Monthly ? and keep the sale commission.  Any seasoned folks willing to help me with some ideas maybe know any good roads and ones that were not so good?  and experiences you might have had ?

Some names of companies maybe ones you represent ?

Id say my interest is in keeping an independent schedule and getting a high return on sales.  I am able to get my own leads as I was in sales before and also i am a bit of a Tech geek so iv set myself up for targeted exposure with platforms to help manage volume.  I'm particularly interested in the investment property arena learning the market here and growing in that arena would be of greatest interest to me  (with my background having worked for 2yrs in Rehab housing in Illinois- id be an asset in some ways)

I'm also open to work with folks if you have ideas or are a broker who might be a good fit for me any advise would be appreciated-

Thanks

Loading replies...