• Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Property Tracking Software

Dan Tutolo
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Jul 2 2017, 05:21

The closest thread I could find that discussed a topic similar to this is: 

I have been reading a lot in the discussions about property management platforms and for accounting, for example, this thread: 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/52/topics/206...

In other threads I have seen Buildium receive good feedback and in the thread mentioned above Quickbooks seemed to be used by a lot of investors for accounting.  But I am curious what those of you are doing that have property being managed by multiple managers at multiple sites and also want to keep track of prospects and deals in progress as well as all property rented out. 

So, because I don't manage myself I don't need:
- tenant screening
- a way to accept rents online
- a way to advertise vacancies
- a way electronically sign leases

But, what I do need is:

- a single platform that can ingest the data of the various platforms my managers are using (appfolio, buildium, rent manager, propertyware, etc) so that I can keep track of everything in one place and add in the various expenses that aren't on the property managers statements
- a platform that can generate reports for lenders and accountants (quickbooks, Buildium)
- a platform that can help me keep track of my prospects and deals in progress before they are handed over to property management.

Currently I am getting by with Google Sheets and importing those sheets into Google Maps, etc and everything is working great, its just 1) it is labor intensive 2) it is not really scalable and 3) it doesn't work well with virtual assistants.

So I am curious what platforms you have all found that fit this scenario the best and have any of you had good experiences with real estate virtual assistants?

My company is growing and I need to get everything standardized so I can grow peacefully. Thanks in advance for your opinions and experience. 

Loading replies...