Steven Frich 2017 Recap

5 Replies

Hello everyone, I don’t post much on here but one of my goals for 2018 is to. My name is Steven Frich and I’m both a real estate investor and a Realtor in Minnesota. I work for Edina Realty on Grand Avenue in Saint Paul. In my first year as an agent I have closed on 7 deals. I am going to triple that next year for a total of 21 closings. My main clients are real estate investors who are new to investing, a little experienced, and those who use the BRRR strategy. For investing, I currently own a duplex in West Saint Paul. I bought that in 2016 and have had some good experiences with that. This year I’m closing on a 8 unit mixed use building in South Saint Paul. 4 commercial spots and 4 apartments. The old owner is undercharging rents and it still cash flows. Next year I am planning on doubling my 10 units by buying either a 10 or 20 unit apartment complex. Well cheers, hope everyone’s 2017 was good and best of luck to your 2018.

Hey @Steven Frich welcome to the group.  Sounds like you have a plan.  My investment business took off as soon as I created a plan.  Good luck

Tim Swierczek, Lender in WI (#103522) and MN (#103522)

Steven,

Its important to write goals down, so congratulations with that. I see you are from Mankato, are you doing any investing in Mankato or is it all up in the Twin Cities?

Hello,

Thanks for the advice! I went to college in Mankato and I just moved to Saint Paul last year. If you would like to meet up and discuss our goals in more detail for 2018. I’m looking to make more connections in the twin cities.

@Steven Frich I'll meet for coffee. Please PM me

Tim Swierczek, Lender in WI (#103522) and MN (#103522)

Steve,

Ill be in your area soon, private message me we can meet for coffee.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
      • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
      • Learn how to get started with or without money,
      • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
      • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.