registered agent for new corporation

2 Replies

how do i get a registered agent if i file the corporation papers myself without legalzoom etc? did you pay for a different entity to be your registered agent since there are companies online who specialize in that.

Incorp does it in all 50 states for $99/year.  If you use their special url, you get the first year of service free.

Note:  I have no relationship with the aforementioned company.

There are several registered agent services online. Search registered agent, its $50 to $100 a year. We have to have a contact in state in RI as an out of state landlord and i use them for that as well. It just makes sense.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

  • Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you