Arnold Brown
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
The Real Estate Guru's Automated Business System

Arnold Brown
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted Jul 10 2018, 14:28

Hello,

In my city, there are Real Estate Investing Gurus who hold seminars. They primarily teach how to do deals and take advantage of tax breaks. But something that I have observed is, because of these Real Estate Gurus' business systems and how they are set up, these Gurus are able to do Real Estate deals very quickly, maybe even buy a few deals a day. They don't even have to see the house or even close the deal. The system itself, be it the team members with the guru and/or an online sales funnel, is doing the work for them. Essentially it is a business that is doing the Real Estate, not an individual or an individual endeavor. In other words, there are members and components of the business's entity that create an automated sales process or funnel that buys and sells Real Estate on an ongoing basis. So my question is what does this Real Estate automated business system look like both online and offline? What are the components and how can they be set up like the gurus? I would love to know your answers. If you have a source that could show me a constructed model, that would be great as well. 

Thank you,

Arnold

Loading replies...