Goals, Business Plans & Entities

User Stats

Votes
David D.
Votes |
Do you recognize this guru?

David D.
Posted Jan 27 2011, 06:58

I must have gotten 20 of these letters from different “Premier†real estate investment companies in the past few months…all with the exact same wording, only the names are different. I even called one of these guys, he seemed pretty clueless. About half of the companies are not registered with the secretary of state even thought they use Inc or LLC in there names.

I am just curious, do you recognize the guru that promotes this stuff? He must be very successful, I’d like to meet the guy some day and congratulate him on his successfully guru business.

Dear Harry,

My name is Paul and I am with XYZ Inc. in the Los Angeles, California area. We are the Premier Real Estate Investment Company in the Los Angeles County Market and I recently noticed that you provided a private mortgage for the property located at:

1234 Anywhere, Los Angeles, CA

As an investor, I am always looking to add to my pool of private money lenders and in exchange I can typically offer a very handsome return on your money versus simply parking it in a bank, financial institution or brokerage.

Providing private mortgages to real estate investors like myself is an incredible way to make a handsome return while taking advantage of the unprecedented foreclosure market we are in, without ever having to deal with tenants, change light bulbs or replace toilets.

I would like to discuss inviting you into my pool of private lenders via a short phone call. If you would like more information, or would like to meet to discuss the opportunity, please feel free to contact me (123) 123-1234. To receive a valuable report for private investors please visit www.i want toinvestyourmoneyinsomethingiveneverdonebefore.com.

Sincerely,
Paul
XYZ Inc.
President
paulR@i want toinvestyourmoneyinsomethingiveneverdonebefore.com

Loading replies...