Business Cards - Title???

3 Replies

So I'm ordering new business cards now that I have a logo and am wondering  - what all do you put on your cards?

I have my company name, logo, my name, phone and email. I also thought about putting something along the lines of this:

WE PAY REFERRAL FEES!

We buy Single Family Homes, Multi-Family Apartments, Mobile Homes & Mobile Home Parks.

Send us an address for a property that we end up buying and we will pay you as much as $1,000!*

* $100 - $1,000 dependent on information provided

Do you have a title on your business card? If so, what do you use?

Owner?

Deal Finder Extraordinaire?

Real Estate Solution Expert?

Or nothing, just name, number, email.

I know I'm overthinking this but would appreciate any thoughts!

I seem to recall I left my last business card in my day timer next to my desktop :) 

Originally posted by @Thyra Dixon :

So I'm ordering new business cards now that I have a logo and am wondering  - what all do you put on your cards?

I have my company name, logo, my name, phone and email. I also thought about putting something along the lines of this:

WE PAY REFERRAL FEES!

We buy Single Family Homes, Multi-Family Apartments, Mobile Homes & Mobile Home Parks.

Send us an address for a property that we end up buying and we will pay you as much as $1,000!*

* $100 - $1,000 dependent on information provided

Do you have a title on your business card? If so, what do you use?

Owner?

Deal Finder Extraordinaire?

Real Estate Solution Expert?

Or nothing, just name, number, email.

I know I'm overthinking this but would appreciate any thoughts!

It has my name, my office phone number and says "Private Investor". Then below it says Scottsdale and Austin. High quality thick and classy. From Vista print. Off white in a pleasing cream color. (I invest both in Arizona and Texas)

I use Private Buyer.   I also mention I'm not an agent. 

I wouldn't say I buy all those things. Pretty busy looking and not many have MHPs or apt bldgs for sale.  Homes and plexes works for me. 

My min referral fee is $400.  Just my opinion and what I do.  Good luck! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here