Skip to content
Goals, Business Plans & Entities

User Stats

Votes
Adam Craig
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Help build my pitch to private investors.

Adam Craig
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Jun 29 2019, 18:55

I am entering the stage of my business where I have 8 years experience, I have managed the rehab on more than 55 single family homes (12 in the last 14 months). I buy/sell/flip/rent/wholesale and I feel I have become pretty proficient at it.

I want to expand into commercial and apartment buildings but I want to get really good at raising capital so I wont ever be held back by lack of liquidity. My main lender is a hard money lender that gives me complete flexibility. 100% purchase, 100% rehab, 15%, 1 point on the deal.  

The flexibility with my hard money guy is great but after reading some raising capital books I woke up to the fact that I can do much better. So after reaching out to my facebook network I was able to find 2 other investors and offered them 10% with 1 point. One guy is lending me one deal at a time and the other is smaller time with 50K each time. So my main guy at 15% still does the bulk of my deals.

Finding these 2 other guys really gave me the itch to put myself out there and find more rich people who want a good return. 

Should I create some sort of website or advertisement I can send to wealthy people showing how I can make them a solid return? The guy in the book started with one and now has a network of 600 investors he can call on. He will never need a bank again :)   

Loading replies...