Votes
Martin White
  • Enfield, CT
Votes |
How do you start your day?

Martin White
  • Enfield, CT
Posted Oct 1 2019, 10:15

As a new wholesaler I am having a hard time setting up a schedule that is effective. This is not because of laziness or willpower. I have a new baby in the house now and my schedule is off. Some days I can start nice and early, while others end up being a late start. I find I'm inconsistent with the amount of time that I can spend consecutive hours in a row. How do I overcome this and keep growing?

I'd like to hear about how you have been able to do it. What are your schedules like? What time do you wake up? How do you start your day? Do you go to sleep early, or are you night owls? What are the keys to your success?

I'm sure there are many ways to do this. The more answers I get may help me come up with something better that can work for me (and the baby of course).

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Firmin
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Smyrna, GA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Smyrna, GA
Replied Oct 1 2019, 12:34

Flexibility will be key my friend. Don't beat yourself up because you can't keep a routine with a baby. It's very hard and a balancing act. Whenever you do get your start each day, try to start it in the same way - setting goals, prayer, etc... This is different for everyone, but put the first things first and try to hit your things each day that will have the biggest impact on your business. Constantly ask yourself if what I'm doing right now will have the biggest impact on my business... schedule it and then do it, if the baby interrupts, just push it back and do it later.