• New to Real Estate
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
Enough is enough and I've had enough

Samuel McCart
  • New to Real Estate
  • Sarasota, FL
Posted Jan 21 2022, 04:41

Hello fellow BP members. I currently live in Sarasota, FL area and have really had enough. 

I've been working a J.O.B. for long enough. I read RDPD a couple years ago and it definitely piqued my interest into REI. I've tried starting a few times but keep getting held up by either paralysis by analysis or that fear of failure. I've decided that it's time to stop letting those two roadblocks keep me from the financial freedom I want for my wife's and my future and I have simply had enough of working a J.O.B.

I live in Sarasota, FL and am wanting to start by either wholesaling or flipping (I don't want to BRRRR yet simply because I want to get at least 15 deals under my belt before I even look at that). I want to connect with other investors in the area (Bradenton, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Venice, North Port, etc.) and start learning and growing. So if you are in the area and do wholesaling or flips, I want to connect with you and see how I can best help YOU (and in turn help myself). I'm ready to learn and grow!

Loading replies...