• Huntington Beach, CA
Votes |
San Antonio House Hack

Gregory Murphy
  • Investor
  • Huntington Beach, CA
Posted May 1 2022, 20:16

Hey BP!

After 3 years of saving, learning everything about real estate investing that I could possibly get my hands on, hundreds of hours listening to the BP Podcasts, and many late nights scrolling through Redfin and Zillow, It is finally time for me to start my real estate investing journey. I am going to house hack my first investment property in San Antonio, I am looking for single family houses with a detached studio. I got pre-approved, have a great agent and currently have offers placed on properties. My plan is to live in the detached studio for a year while renting out the main house or putting it on Air BNB, then after a year I will buy another one and rent the studio out! I was curious to know if anyone here has Air BNBs in San Antonio, I would love to connect and hear your thoughts on Air BNB in the San Antonio market. I'm looking in the north east part of San Antonio in the surrounding areas of Alamo Heights. What are your guys thoughts on the east side of San Antonio? I have heard mixed reviews. Also, any advice from other investers who have Property in San Antonio would be amazing! I am looking to build my network with people who genuinley love real estate investing and would love to connect with anyone who fits that box.

Loading replies...