• Rental Property Investor
  • Orange Park, FL
Votes |
Marketing Suggestions for newbie

Brian Dailey
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Orange Park, FL
Posted Jul 1 2019, 21:16

I am a new investor still learning and looking for my first deal.  I started a direct mail marketing campaign about 8 months ago.  My leads have been coming from driving for dollars and lists I have purchased.  The lists I have purchased are for targeted areas with absentee owners and another list with high equity percentages.  All together I am mailing about 700 post cards to leads every 30 days.  As of yet I have not received any contact back from any of them.  I know it takes time to find leads but by now I expected to get some type of response even it its just someone telling me remove them from the list.  I provided them 3 ways to contact, phone, email, and a form on my website.  The phone goes to a google voice number that goes directly to my cell and there aren't even any missed calls.  Am I just being impatient or should I have heard something back my now?  I was considering changing my mail piece but not sure if its to early to really tell if its working.   How long do you guys give a mailing piece before you decide to change it.  I have attached my post card for your review.  I appreciate any feedback, tips, or suggestions.  Thank you all very much in advance for your help.  I have learned so much from this site.  

Loading replies...