User Stats

Votes
Michael King
Votes |
New to Investing in Florida

Michael King
Posted Jan 24 2022, 10:12

Hello Everyone!

I am new to the network and am looking to invest in properties on the east coast of Florida. Are there any members who are investing along the coast from St. Augustine to West Palm Beach? I would love to get your input and maybe meet up.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Michael

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Funnell
  • Real Estate Agent
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Jan 24 2022, 10:41

Hello Michael, 

I am a realtor/ investor in Palm Beach’s County. I have rentals from Sebastian to Delray Beach. Happy to connect and talk real estate. 

User Stats

Votes
Gina Stern
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Replied Jan 24 2022, 10:50

Take a look at the County Online Foreclosure Auctions. and Tax Deed Sales.  There are still some nuggets there to be found!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Cameron Braig
Pro Member
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jan 24 2022, 12:41

Welcome to the forum Michael. St. Augustine and northeast Florida continues to be an expanding market. As more units come in more schools and infrastructure have been added and continue to be needed. These indicate a predicative that population will continue to grow in the area. Exciting times ahead and wish you all the best. 

User Stats

Votes
Michael King
Votes |
Replied Jan 24 2022, 13:43

Hi Kyle,

I would love to meet up when I am in West Palm Beach. I am currently in St. Augustine and will work my way south over the next week. I will contact you when I know I'll be in the area.

Cheers,

Keith

User Stats

Votes
Austin Drew
  • Rental Property Investor
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Jan 27 2022, 06:48

Hi Mike, welcome to the East coast of FL. I grew up in Jacksonville so very familiar with St. Augustine. I also have multiple Vacation rentals in West Palm Beach down to Ft. Lauderdale. If you need any insight to either market, feel free to reach out. There are also multiple meetups you can find on here that have substantial value.