• Woodbury, NJ
Votes |
Book Recommendations and connections!

Chris Lee
  • New to Real Estate
  • Woodbury, NJ
Posted Jun 8 2022, 07:33

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Chris and I’m a 23 year old Marine Corps Vet. I’m currently learning most of my information on BP and BP money podcasts. I was wondering if anyone has good book recommendations for Multi family properties and if anyone is in the South Jersey area I would love to connect and discuss on how I can continue learning and possibly shadowing someone who is where I wanna be!  

Thank you everyone and have a great day! 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jun 9 2022, 05:10
Quote from @Chris Lee:

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Chris and I’m a 23 year old Marine Corps Vet. I’m currently learning most of my information on BP and BP money podcasts. I was wondering if anyone has good book recommendations for Multi family properties and if anyone is in the South Jersey area I would love to connect and discuss on how I can continue learning and possibly shadowing someone who is where I wanna be!  

Thank you everyone and have a great day! 

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Joe Villeneuve
Pro Member
#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Plymouth, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Plymouth, MI
Replied Jun 9 2022, 06:00

Geometry and Algebra. This doesn't mean if you took the classes in school qualifies you. You have to know them, understand them, and be able to see the connections between the two of them. Then, you have to know how to apply them to REI.

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Jewel B.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Lehigh Valley, PA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Lehigh Valley, PA
Replied Dec 8 2022, 00:21

The BP bookstore has many great books, including two focusing on multi family properties specifically. If you're interested in landlording, just in keep in mind that as far as I know NJ is very tenant friendly.