Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Muscarella
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
Any real estate people in Greenville, NC?

Daniel Muscarella
  • New to Real Estate
Posted Jun 28 2022, 10:42

Hi all,

I'm 19 years old and will be moving to Greenville, NC in August.  I just wanted to see if anyone is around that area that may be an investor, wholesaler, cash buyer, or someone that can maybe help with the path I want to go on.  I'm thinking about wholesaling first so I can then invest that money into a multi family property and keep building the empire I always dream of.  If anyone is around Greenville, NC...let's connect and chat.  I always have questions as I am practically in love with real estate and am always on bigger pockets and trying to gain knowledge from other sources. 

User Stats

Votes
Katherine Serrell
  • Investor
  • Raleigh
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Raleigh
Replied Jun 29 2022, 06:25

Hi Daniel, I am an investor and lender in NC. Id love to connect and help in anyway I can.

User Stats

Votes
Ty Suggs
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Aug 31 2022, 11:47
Quote from @Daniel Muscarella:

Hi all,

I'm 19 years old and will be moving to Greenville, NC in August.  I just wanted to see if anyone is around that area that may be an investor, wholesaler, cash buyer, or someone that can maybe help with the path I want to go on.  I'm thinking about wholesaling first so I can then invest that money into a multi family property and keep building the empire I always dream of.  If anyone is around Greenville, NC...let's connect and chat.  I always have questions as I am practically in love with real estate and am always on bigger pockets and trying to gain knowledge from other sources. 

Hey Daniel, I currently have 2 properties in Greenville and currently working to get a third one. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Bill Daus
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Arlington, VA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Arlington, VA
Replied Sep 1 2022, 08:01
Quote from @Daniel Muscarella:

Hi all,

@Daniel Muscarella I'm not currently investing in Greenville, but I am interesting expanding into NC. If you see any opportunities, I'd be happy to connect and discuss.

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Lappin
Pro Member
  • Greenville, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Greenville, NC
Replied Sep 2 2022, 07:49

Daniel, 

Greenville is a great market.  Post any questions you might have in the forums here or feel free to reach out directly. 

Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Hamilton
  • Investor
  • South Bend
Votes |
  • Investor
  • South Bend
Replied Sep 22 2022, 14:16

Daniel,

Greenville is a great place to invest. We have 8 duplexes, 3 single family homes, and a condo there. I used to coach at ECU and mentored quite a few of student athletes who had interest in real estate investing. Feel free to connect if you want any insight there.