• Rental Property Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Indianapolis area REI Meet Ups

Joseph Huberts
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Jul 16 2022, 09:58

I'm new to the REI world and am wanting to be a part of Indianapolis area REI Meet Ups. Does anyone have a group that meets anywhere in central Indiana? I'd love to be a part of it and start making connections

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jul 17 2022, 05:16

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Gloria N Gear
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis IN
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis IN
Replied Jul 19 2022, 06:19

https://cireia.club/  CIREIA is the largest meetup in the indianapolis area.  If you have a wife or girlfriend interested, we have a great InvestHer chapter in Indianapolis as well.  Lots of FB groups as well - Indianapolis Out of State Investors is my favorite.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Erin Azar
Pro Member
  • Indiana
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Indiana
Replied Jul 19 2022, 06:28

Timely post! I was just searching for the same thing. Thanks for posting this useful information. I will actively engage in both of these groups in early Sept, after vacations. Thanks again!