Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Shai Dahari
Votes |
Best neighborhoods in Indianapolis

Shai Dahari
Posted Jul 30 2022, 03:06

hey everyone, I am a new investor in Indianapolis and I am looking for a recommendations about best neighborhoods to fix and flip with 150K ARV, I am also looking for agents and management companies for more details, I appreciate for your help.

User Stats

Votes
Austin Coon
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jul 30 2022, 06:07
Quote from @Shai Dahari:

hey everyone, I am a new investor in Indianapolis and I am looking for a recommendations about best neighborhoods to fix and flip with 150K ARV, I am also looking for agents and management companies for more details, I appreciate for your help.

Hey there! I would suggest keeping an eye on Banta road just north of Greenwood. I would also look along Allisonvile road from keystone up to 465. I’d look into Michigan road and 38th all the way up to 71st. One of my favorites recently is Stringtown by the zoo. I’d be happy to chat further or set up a search if you’d like. 

User Stats

Votes
Jayson Cain
  • Lender
  • Manhattan Beach, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Manhattan Beach, CA
Replied Aug 7 2022, 09:32

Hi! @Shai Dahari I have started my out-of-state real estate journey in Indianapolis. Now, I have a portfolio of long-term rentals and STRs. I've also helped other investors with their DSCR loans and flip projects. Happy to share my experiences and chat with you more if you're interested.

BiggerPockets logo
    BiggerPockets
    |
    Sponsored
    Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes