• Iowa
Votes |
Des Moines Iowa Investors!

Logan Aldinger
  • New to Real Estate
  • Iowa
Posted Sep 20 2022, 12:24

Hey everyone,  

I am looking to connect with other investors in Des Moines, Iowa, and the surrounding suburb areas! I would love to chat with some investors who have experience in this market and see what I can do to help! I am looking to acquire my first small multifamily property and have been doing some off-market mailing! 

I look forward to connecting with you all! 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Sep 21 2022, 04:40

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Logan Aldinger
  • New to Real Estate
  • Iowa
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Iowa
Replied Sep 21 2022, 09:30

Thanks Nathan!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 22 2022, 10:13

Friday morning 7AM Smokey Row near downtown DSM.  Great group of investors there every week.

User Stats

Votes
Logan Aldinger
  • New to Real Estate
  • Iowa
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Iowa
Replied Sep 22 2022, 10:38

Awesome Dan, thank you for letting me know about that! I look forward to meeting new investors there once I am relocated there here soon. 

User Stats

Votes
Josh Reighard
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Des Moines IA/Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Des Moines IA/Chicago, IL
Replied Oct 6 2022, 19:06
Quote from @Logan Aldinger:

Hey everyone,  

I am looking to connect with other investors in Des Moines, Iowa, and the surrounding suburb areas! I would love to chat with some investors who have experience in this market and see what I can do to help! I am looking to acquire my first small multifamily property and have been doing some off-market mailing! 

I look forward to connecting with you all! 

Hey Logan, Would love to connect. My partner and I own over 20 units in DSM and have some good experience there. Reach out if you ever need help. Best, Josh

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 28 2022, 05:37

Hey Josh, 
Are you still in DSM?  My partner and I are looking to get into that market and would love to connect with you.