• Real Estate Agent
  • Southlake, TX
Votes |
Seeking n Investor Group to get Involved with

Ellen Dunn
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southlake, TX
Posted Oct 25 2022, 12:18

I am looking at buying residential rentals and would like to get involved with a local group that gets together on a regular basis to bounce ideas, hear what others are doing...are there any groups in the Ft Worth, Southlake, Northlake area?

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Oct 25 2022, 13:54

Hey Ellen,

Not an investor group per se but am an acquisitions analyst at a real estate investment advisory firm in Denver.

I regularly have virtual meetings with clients or potential clients and go over our two midwestern markets of investment. 

We handle the underwriting of deals and arrange property management for our clients who are investing in those two markets. We also have partnerships with realtors there to represent our client's offers as well as partnerships with local contractors should homes require work. 

Shoot me a DM if you'd like to hop on a call and hear more.

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Oct 26 2022, 05:17
Quote from @Ellen Dunn:

I am looking at buying residential rentals and would like to get involved with a local group that gets together on a regular basis to bounce ideas, hear what others are doing...are there any groups in the Ft Worth, Southlake, Northlake area?

Welcome to the BiggerPockets forums!

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Oct 26 2022, 07:22

Join investor underground on facebook 

User Stats

Votes
Drew Sygit#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Votes |
Drew Sygit#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Replied Oct 26 2022, 08:39

Check Meetup.com

User Stats

Votes
Mike Webber
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reston, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reston, VA
Replied Oct 26 2022, 12:29

IDK how you feel about this, but a great thing I've seen for people to do is to start the investment group in your area. If you build it, they will come. It will turn you into a lightning rod for investors and get a good circle of people to learn with/from. It isn't as easy as going to something established, but it's worth a thought. I work with the guy who started the group I go to and I've seen first hand how much value he's given to people and it has come back to him 10x.

User Stats

Votes
Ellen Dunn
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southlake, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southlake, TX
Replied Oct 28 2022, 05:19
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:
Quote from @Ellen Dunn:

Welcome to the BiggerPockets forums!

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

Thanks very much...huge help!