User Stats

Votes
Joseph Mclellan
Votes |
starting the dream of real estate

Joseph Mclellan
Posted Oct 29 2022, 08:08

(Near The Boro of TN) 

to any one at any level i would like to get together (park, bar, library, house, mall) and just talk real-estate: plans, dreams, ideas, people, goals. i am a newbie myself but i find myself wanting more and more. so, i am throwing a line to the ocean to see what it can provide. if you have 100 doors great. if you have 0 doors great. this is a chance an opportunity a beginning a first step however you see it. 2 brains are better than 1 and 4 brains are better than 3.

LET'S GO!!  

User Stats

Votes
Taylor Dasch
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Temple, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Temple, TX
Replied Oct 29 2022, 08:21

Lots of investors in TN, looks like it could be a great market! Good luck. There is almost certainly an investor meet up that already occurs monthly in your market, I would search FB for Nashville Real Estate Investors - or something like that, to get a more focused search out there!

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Oct 30 2022, 04:34
Quote from @Joseph Mclellan:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.
Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Oct 31 2022, 08:42

Hey Joseph,

I'm an acquisitions analyst at a real estate investment advisory firm and am happy to chat about starting in real estate.

Shoot me a DM and we can schedule a time to chat.

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Aj Parikh
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Centreville, VA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Centreville, VA
Replied Nov 2 2022, 10:59

Hi Joseph, feel free to reach out and book a call and we can discuss getting started in investing. 

User Stats

Votes
Corey Martin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Nashville, TN
Replied Nov 4 2022, 08:11

@Joseph Mclellan I frequently attend these meetup in the Nashville area. Love to meet you at one of these events. These groups are great for all levels and meet weekly:

https://tnreia.com/ - meets every monday on a good topic. I will be at this mondays. Also has different evenets like happys hours, monthly mentorship calls, haves and wants and a landlords breakfast

https://www.reintn.net/Default... - meets multiple times a week and in different areas some may be closer the Boro. 

Looking forward to meeting you in person hopefully! 

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Mclellan
Votes |
Replied Nov 4 2022, 08:42
Quote from @Corey Martin:

@Joseph Mclellan I frequently attend these meetup in the Nashville area. Love to meet you at one of these events. These groups are great for all levels and meet weekly:

https://tnreia.com/ - meets every monday on a good topic. I will be at this mondays. Also has different evenets like happys hours, monthly mentorship calls, haves and wants and a landlords breakfast

https://www.reintn.net/Default... - meets multiple times a week and in different areas some may be closer the Boro. 

Looking forward to meeting you in person hopefully! 

Sounds good thanks for the info I’m gonna try to make It to one in the very close future