Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Paul Henry
Votes |
Positively Promising Searches

Paul Henry
Posted Nov 2 2022, 08:03

I am finding diamonds in the rough in my local Fort Lauderdale area, but having newbie issues, could use some coach & partnering to follow through on execution.  Found out some sellers are reasonable in their approach.

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Nov 3 2022, 05:20
Quote from @Paul Henry:

I am finding diamonds in the rough in my local Fort Lauderdale area, but having newbie issues, could use some coach & partnering to follow through on execution.  Found out some sellers are reasonable in their approach.

Have you built relationships with other investors so they can help you mov forward? Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#3 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Nov 3 2022, 05:26
Quote from @Paul Henry:

Question, you have zero experience how do you know they are great deals? Did you run the comps, do you know the rehab budget? Connect with someone doing deals, show then what you found. They can tell you in 5 minutes or less if it should be pursued. They will pay you a fee, learn save then go on your own 

Good Luck 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes