Votes
Deviare Harris
Pro Member
Votes |
Where to find contract documents

Deviare Harris
Pro Member
Posted Nov 9 2022, 04:02

I'm wondering if anyone know of where to find vetted documents such as the documents required to put a house under contract with the ability to wholesale / fix and flip, STR or any other documents one would need when investing in real estate? On BP there's a section for lease documents buy I didn't see a section for any others just wondering if there's something similar for all the other documents one might need on this journey. I'm very new to real estate investing so I'm unsure of what all the documents I may even need but I've decided to dive in and commit to doing this and take action. So any help would be appreciated so that I don't kill a deal by not having the right documents or knowledge of them. Thank you for any help in advance 🙏

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 9 2022, 04:28

I would recommend hiring professionals for a first time purchase. Your profit margins will be lower on the first deal but the insight and understanding you gain will more than pay for itself for future deals. Real estate is not a situation to “wing it” so to speak. 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Nov 9 2022, 04:30

Check out File Place: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

The link is located in the footer of every page on the left side. This is an area where members can share spreadsheets, forms, documents, pictures, and more. You may find something there.

If you find a file you like, be sure to leave it a review!

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Deviare Harris
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 9 2022, 12:15
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

The link is located in the footer of every page on the left side. This is an area where members can share spreadsheets, forms, documents, pictures, and more. You may find something there.

This is exactly what I was looki

User Stats

Votes
Deviare Harris
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 9 2022, 12:15
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

This is exactly what I was looking for thank you !