User Stats

Votes
Jenny Liu
Votes |
Looking for agent that has experience with out-of-state investors

Jenny Liu
Posted Nov 26 2022, 12:40

Hi All,

My parents recently moved to Charlotte from the mid-west and I am interested in buying investment properties in that area. I currently live in the Bay Area am looking to connect with an agent that has experience working with out of state investors. Thank you! 

User Stats

Votes
Olivia Radziszewski
  • Realtor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Nov 26 2022, 17:18

Hi @Jenny Liu- I would go to the Network tab on the top of the page. Under Recommended Venders there is the Real Estate Agent link. If you click on it you can fill out some information and it should connect you to real estate agents in your area!

User Stats

Votes
Evans Wright
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Nov 27 2022, 10:51

Hey Jenny,

First off, great idea choosing to look at the Charlotte market to build your portfolio. Low but increasing inventory, population migration, and higher interest rates have created a unique environment for opportunities to invest.

I am a Realtor/investor in the Charlotte area and my niche is helping investors build wealth through REI. I just got a client under contract for a property they will house hack then use as a Mid Term Rental and helping a few others between STR/MTR. If you want help then feel free to PM me or text/call 785-375-8330.

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Sarita Scherpereel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Nov 27 2022, 18:59

Hi @Jenny Liu A great way to see what active bigger pockets realtors you have in this area is to set up a notification for Charlotte. That way you can see who's active in the BP community and is a strong investor friendly agent. Connect with other active investors in that area and see who their go to agent is. 

Sarita Sells Logo

User Stats

Votes
Amy Shutes
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 2 2022, 05:35
Quote from @Jenny Liu:

Hi All,

My parents recently moved to Charlotte from the mid-west and I am interested in buying investment properties in that area. I currently live in the Bay Area am looking to connect with an agent that has experience working with out of state investors. Thank you! 

Hi Jenny,

I am happy to help!  I am an investor myself and also a realtor that helps real estate investors buy investment properties.  I work with a lot of out of state investors and I'm familiar with the process.  Please reach out if you'd like assistance.