Patrick Collins
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Beginning Investor Coffee Meet-Up or Connecting Over The Phone

Patrick Collins
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Nov 29 2022, 09:16

Hello!

I'm just starting my REI journey in Charlotte and am looking to connect with any investors in the area. I graduated college a year early with a finance and accounting degree and have an investment banking job lined up but want to pursue real estate long-term. I've been working with a construction management company until I start the banking job to learn more about the construction side and build relationships with contractors around the area since I'm pretty handy. I've been running models, doing research, listening to podcasts and learning as much as I can about financing options, renovation costs, and deal analysis over the past few months.

Let me know if anyone has advice or time to talk! 

Thank you!

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Nov 29 2022, 13:21

Hey Patrick.

Shoot me a DM, happy to chat. 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Nov 30 2022, 08:41
Quote from @Patrick Collins:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes