Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Diego Moreno
Votes |
Calling all Cleveland/Akron Realtors! Looking to buy 4 homes-2023

Diego Moreno
Posted Nov 30 2022, 16:40

I'm looking to purchase 4 properties within the coming year in either Akron or Cleveland. I would love to connect with a realtor that can help me with my purchases and help connect me to the correct PM Companies, Contractors, Etc. 

If anyone has any good references for that area, they would be greatly appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Masashi Borges-Silva
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Manhattan, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Manhattan, NY
Replied Dec 11 2022, 15:40

Hi @Diego Moreno

Welcome to BiggerPocket Forum!!  That is super exciting to hear about your goal to buy four properties in Ohio!  I am also looking to buy ten properties in the next three years in Columbus, OH, so I need to put in a minimum of ten weekly offers to buy one house every 3-4 months for the next three years.  I hope you will achieve the goal and good luck! :)

I don't have any personal recommendations in the Cleveland area, but I can point to a good starting point.  Have you had any good luck using one of the tools in BP to find real estate agents who are investor friendly?

At the top of the BP website, there are tabs. For example, search for "NETWORK" -> "Real Estate Agents."

Then, the website will ask you the followings:

City or zip code

What type of property are you looking for in Providence, RI?

When are you looking to purchase in Providence, RI?

What is your price range?

Have you started the loan process?

How many investment properties do you have?

What is your contact info?

Good luck finding the agent!

User Stats

Votes
Diego Moreno
Votes |
Replied Dec 11 2022, 15:41

Yes! I’m working with an agent now, getting ready to purchase is January. Thank you :)

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Replied Dec 31 2022, 06:47
Quote from @Diego Moreno:

I'm looking to purchase 4 properties within the coming year in either Akron or Cleveland. I would love to connect with a realtor that can help me with my purchases and help connect me to the correct PM Companies, Contractors, Etc. 

If anyone has any good references for that area, they would be greatly appreciated!

4 deals right out of the gate, I dig it bro. Just remember, Cleveland's a tricky market. I've made millions of dollars investing here. I've helped others do the same. However I've seen a lot of people lose a bunch of money in this market through mistakes and not being prepared.

The very first thing anyone who's looking at Cleveland should do is get a feel for the varying neighborhoods in Cleveland. Google what it's like to be a real estate investor in Cleveland and check out free resources provided by Cleveland investors such as The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods.