Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes

Looking for investment partners for multi family projects

Posted Dec 2 2022, 07:47

Hey y'all. I am currently located in Newark OH, and I'm targeting 4-unit multifamily projects in the greater Columbus area. I just switched over from W-2 income to self-employment in May, which makes me ineligible for house hacking until May of 2024. I find myself in a position of accumulating cash with no place to put it and am looking for active investable individuals in the area.

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Dec 2 2022, 10:15
Quote from @Lucas W Schneider:

Hey y'all. I am currently located in Newark OH, and I'm targeting 4-unit multifamily projects in the greater Columbus area. I just switched over from W-2 income to self-employment in May, which makes me ineligible for house hacking until May of 2024. I find myself in a position of accumulating cash with no place to put it and am looking for active investable individuals in the area.

You should look into DSCR loans
  • Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo

User Stats

Votes
River Sava#2 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
River Sava#2 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 2 2022, 13:20

Hi Lucas- Definitely check out DSCR loans. I would be happy to discuss and point you in the right direction!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 3 2022, 06:57
Quote from @Lucas W Schneider:

Start educating yourself on owner-financing benefits. It's good for you and it has benefits to the Seller. Develop a short pitch and start looking for off-market deals.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo