Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Rick Bagel
Votes |
New Investor in Philly

Rick Bagel
Posted Dec 5 2022, 15:30

Hello- I am new at investing in Philly and thinking of taking a stab at it. My background is mostly in ground up development, commercial acquisitions, and lending. If someone in Philly wants to show me the nuts and bolts of buying, rehabbing, and selling houses, I can in trade help with financial model, investor presentation, business plan, deal underwriting and analysis. Thanks, Rick Bagel, MBA 

User Stats

Votes
Jack Tulloch
Pro Member
#2 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied Dec 5 2022, 15:40

Hey Rick! I'd recommend going to some local meet up events in Philly - great way to connect with other investors.

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 6 2022, 05:21
Quote from @Rick Bagel:

Hello- I am new at investing in Philly and thinking of taking a stab at it. My background is mostly in ground up development, commercial acquisitions, and lending. If someone in Philly wants to show me the nuts and bolts of buying, rehabbing, and selling houses, I can in trade help with financial model, investor presentation, business plan, deal underwriting and analysis. Thanks, Rick Bagel, MBA 

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes