• Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
Any Meet ups in Minneapolis, MN ?

Zach Gulbransen
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Dec 8 2022, 16:10

Looking to join a group of people interested in real estate that live in the Minneapolis, MN area.

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 9 2022, 06:16
Quote from @Zach Gulbransen:

Looking to join a group of people interested in real estate that live in the Minneapolis, MN area.

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Alyssa Strom
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied Dec 9 2022, 08:12

@Zach Gulbransen We've got a networking group that meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at different RE projects around the Twin Cities. We are doing an informal happy hour next Tuesday the 13th (not the 3rd Tuesday) at Lake Monster Brewing. Just added it to the BP events page. Would love to have you join us! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Evan Kraljic
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Replied Dec 11 2022, 20:24

Hey Zach, there are a few good ones in the Twin Cities that I like going to, including the one @Alyssa Strom mentioned. I'm hosting one at my remodel project month on Thursday, January 5th in South Mpls. If you're interested in that one I can DM you some more info on it!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 12 2022, 08:53

Hi Zach! I'll be going to a remodel walkthrough with a group on Thursday in Plymouth, if you're interested! Shoot me a message and we'll talk. 

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Carroll
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Replied Dec 13 2022, 13:14

Hey Zach! As Sam mentioned, we are hosting a remodel walkthrough this Thursday from 4-7PM at the property. You can DM me for the details or just search Minneapolis Real Estate Investors Meetup or Bridging Tenants and you should be able to find the event. We meet monthly and have done a great job structuring the meetings to blend networking and sharing knowledge! Cheers, hope to hear from you or see you at the event!

User Stats

Votes
Todd Dexheimer#2 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • St. Paul, MN
Votes |
Todd Dexheimer#2 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • St. Paul, MN
Replied Dec 14 2022, 06:52

Look on the biggerpockets.com site and also meetup.com. We run a monthly happy hour for multifamily investors and are doing quarterly lunches/dinners

User Stats

Votes
Tim Swierczek
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied Dec 14 2022, 10:39

@Zach Gulbransen Meet-up only shows groups who have a planned event, so its hit or miss if you will find the groups.  PM me, and I can send you a list of the ones I like in the Twin Cities.

• Lender Arizona (#103522), Colorado (#103522), New Jersey (#103522), Florida (#103522), Wisconsin (#103522), Minnesota (#103522), Tennessee (#103522), and Texas (#103522)

The Tim Swierczek Team - Gold Star Mortgage Logo