Votes
Kenny Kuramoto
Pro Member
Votes |
REI agent in Savannah GA

Kenny Kuramoto
Pro Member
Posted Dec 8 2022, 23:06

I'm Looking for finding a BRRR or first investment property in Savannah. Any idea what's a good starting point on how much cash i need? I have a HELOC of 200k. Any agents who get decent off market deals? Thanks everyone

User Stats

Votes
Masashi Borges-Silva
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Manhattan, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Manhattan, NY
Replied Dec 11 2022, 15:29

Hi @Kenny Kuramoto

Welcome to BiggerPocket Forum!!  From the last name, I am guessing you are Japanese?  I was born in Japan and moved to the states when I was 16 years old! :)

Anyways, going back to your question.  I don't have any personal recommendations, but I can point to a good starting point. Have you had any good luck using one of the tools in BP to find real estate agents who are investor friendly?

At the top of the BP website, there are tabs. Search for "NETWORK" -> "Real Estate Agents."

Then, the website will ask you the followings:

City or zip code

What type of property are you looking for in the area?

When are you looking to purchase in the area?

What is your price range?

Have you started the loan process?

How many investment properties do you have?

What is your contact info?

Good luck finding the agent!

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Austin
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Guyton, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Guyton, GA
Replied Dec 15 2022, 18:19
Quote from @Kenny Kuramoto:

I'm Looking for finding a BRRR or first investment property in Savannah. Any idea what's a good starting point on how much cash i need? I have a HELOC of 200k. Any agents who get decent off market deals? Thanks everyone

Hey Kenny. I am an agent in Savannah and our brokerage is actually primarily a property management company for investors. Happy to give any insight into this market. My wife and I currently have a 27 property portfolio so we are very much in the trenches and we grew that portfolio in 3 years using the BRRRR strategy. I absolutely LOVE talking BRRRR!!

Frank Moore & Company Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
V.G Jason
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
Replied Dec 15 2022, 18:32
Quote from @Joshua Austin:
Quote from @Kenny Kuramoto:

Hey Kenny. I am an agent in Savannah and our brokerage is actually primarily a property management company for investors. Happy to give any insight into this market. My wife and I currently have a 27 property portfolio so we are very much in the trenches and we grew that portfolio in 3 years using the BRRRR strategy. I absolutely LOVE talking BRRRR!!

What do you feel is the barrier to entry in the Savannah market price wise?