Nate Hickey
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
Looking to connect with local investors

Nate Hickey
  • Real Estate Agent
Posted Dec 10 2022, 04:08

Hi All,

I can't get enough of the BP podcasts (just amazing!) and recently signed up for an account. Looking to grow and scale, open to different strategies. I currently have 1 STR and in the process of setting up another. Looking to meet up with other investors in the area. I'm located in the Syracuse area.

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 10 2022, 05:16
Quote from @Nate Hickey:

Hi All,

I can't get enough of the BP podcasts (just amazing!) and recently signed up for an account. Looking to grow and scale, open to different strategies. I currently have 1 STR and in the process of setting up another. Looking to meet up with other investors in the area. I'm located in the Syracuse area.

Welcome to the BiggerPockets forums!

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Michael P.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Brooke Park Drive
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Brooke Park Drive
Replied Dec 10 2022, 10:36

Syracuse seems like a tricky area since NY State is tenant friendly, property taxes are extremely high, and the housing stock is very old and decrepit.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes