Saaj Patel
  • Investor
Votes |
Looking to connect with investors and realtors in Charlotte

Saaj Patel
  • Investor
Posted Dec 10 2022, 09:46

Hello Forum, 

I am vising Charlotte, NC from December 18-22. I will be scoping out zip codes to invest in, for later this year. Reach out if you want to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Bauer
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 10 2022, 11:14

Hey Saajan, 

I work with over 200 investors, agents, contractors, etc. in the greater Charlotte area. Please feel free to reach out to me should you have any questions about the different areas of the city. 

User Stats

Votes
Evans Wright
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 10 2022, 19:01

Sajaan! Thanks for putting this out there. Charlotte has a lot to offer and depending on your investing goals I can definitely recommend some zip codes to check out during your trip here. If you want to have a chat prior to your trip, please shoot me a text or call. I will shoot you a PM with my info. :-)

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 11 2022, 06:00
Quote from @Saaj Patel:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Steve Krause
Votes |
Replied Dec 14 2022, 13:48

Hey Saajan!

I am a local investor/agent and would love to connect and discuss a what you are looking for a little more in depth.  I just sent you a PM with my contact info.