Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Jason Drager
  • Clive, IA
Votes |
Looking for referrals for Oklahoma (Tulsa)

Jason Drager
  • Clive, IA
Posted Dec 13 2022, 15:27

Hello!

I live in Iowa and am considering purchasing a SFH rental property in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm looking for referrals for the following:

Cost Segregation Study (my understanding is that this is worth considering for any property over $100k, and this is $184k+)

Banks that will do a HELOC on a non-owner-occupied rental property

Insurance agent

Home inspector

Home appraiser

Much appreciated.  Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Nate Sanow
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Replied Dec 13 2022, 18:45
Quote from @Jason Drager:

Hello!

I live in Iowa and am considering purchasing a SFH rental property in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm looking for referrals for the following:

Cost Segregation Study (my understanding is that this is worth considering for any property over $100k, and this is $184k+)

Insurance agent

Home inspector

Home appraiser

Insurance: Mimi with State Farm, cell is +1 (918) 260-9595 will answer before 5, I get great policies on holds (they don’t insure flips) 

inspector: Todd Willis with Inquest can set up inspection online or call him +1 (918) 998-4240

appraiser; Jake Elledge with Patriot Appraisal Services he is one of the best at being conversational +1 (918) 408-5858

as for banks, WeStreet Credit Union or Chickasaw Community Bank… but I haven't tried to do the HELOC on investments or a cost segregation study

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 14 2022, 08:44
Quote from @Jason Drager:

Hello!

Insurance agent

Home inspector

Home appraiser

Glad you are looking into Tulsa, Jason. I think this is one of the best markets in the country to invest. I've been here all my life and it has grown/diversified drastically since I've been here. I work in property management and would love to connect with you to learn more about the goals you hope to achieve with your rental.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Cara Sides
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Replied Dec 22 2022, 09:23

Hey Jason!

Cost Segregation Study - Reach out to Travis Shatley at Shatley Accounting

Home Inspector - Dwain with LEDJ Inspections