• Investor
  • Connecticut
Votes |
Looking for a team in Central Connecticut

Andrzej Lipski
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Posted Dec 15 2022, 07:59

Hi all, new to Bigger Pockets and I'm diving back into real estate. I see 2023 to be the continuation of the upending of the RE market and it will expose a number of opportunities over the next 1-3 years.

About me I had a property decades ago in Western Mass and I really didn't know what I was doing.  I focused on my IT career and advanced it pretty far but I'm not going to achieve financial freedom or retirement with it. My experience in the IT industry allows me to develop and integrate APIs into a wide variety of data sources. I've design everything from complex spreadsheets, to website scrapers, integrate APIs from a wide variety of sources, real time notification systems, dashboards that leverage machine learning libraries to build data models. I'm currently applying those skills to modeling my target markets.

The goal is to retire in 10 years with $300k to $500k in cash flow using a buy until you die method.

My market is Central Connecticut Class C Multi families with 5+ units all commercial financed under LLCs. Depending on the economics conditions for 2023 the goal for the year is to close on and operate 10+ units/doors. Starting seed of 120k May 2023 once deals are finalized.

I'm part of CTREIA and I attend the monthly meetings and meetups ever chance I get. I'm the tallest guy there so it won't be hard to miss me. 😉

I'm currently looking for leads or to connect directly with:

Real Estate Agents/Brokers that specialize in larger properties and can provide me MLS feeds for my target markets so I can start gaining familiarity with the markets (i.e. rents, price, CAP rates).

Contractors that specialize in large building rehab. I'm not looking to fix and flip just moderate rehab.

Lenders that operate in Central CT and are familiar with the markets and experience with creative financing. 

What is going on in Central Connecticut? 

What are the up and coming markets that are good for cash flow with minimal downside to property value? 

What are the changing demographics in the area? How has buying and selling demand impacts multi family in the area?

Looking forward to connecting with everyone here and learning from all of your vast experience.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Doherty
  • Real Estate Agent
  • West Hartford, Ct
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • West Hartford, Ct
Replied Dec 15 2022, 12:27

@Andrzej Lipski Hey Andrzej hope your well. I go to CTREI and many other investor meetups... I am sure we have spoke or met at some point. I am an investor friendly agent and may be able to help you. I also have a portfolio of my own strictly multi family and commercial property. I have a portfolio of C class and B class buildings, similar to what you may be looking for. 

My team and I do quite a bit of wholesaling as well and come across deals all the time. Lets connect outside of BP, I think I can help you reach that goal. My partner is also a commercial broker/hard money lender. 

• Real Estate Agent Connecticut (#0814339)

Doherty Home Team at Keller Williams Logo

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 15 2022, 13:23

Hey Andrzej, Thank you for that solid introduction. Very impressive my friend. I also share your goal of at the minimum realizing $500,000 annual cash flow. However As for myself, I am a complete novice setting out on my REI journey. I recently signed up with Pace Morby's Gator tribe. I am currently chewing my way through the course. I am ready, willing, and able to add value to your team in any way that I can be utilized. Any grunt work or miscellaneous assignments that you may have to get me active will be greatly appreciated. I currently reside in NYC, but I anticipate a move to CT by mid 2023.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Andrzej Lipski
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Replied Dec 15 2022, 17:30
Quote from @Michael Doherty:

@Andrzej Lipski Hey Andrzej hope your well. I go to CTREI and many other investor meetups... I am sure we have spoke or met at some point. I am an investor friendly agent and may be able to help you. I also have a portfolio of my own strictly multi family and commercial property. I have a portfolio of C class and B class buildings, similar to what you may be looking for. 

My team and I do quite a bit of wholesaling as well and come across deals all the time. Lets connect outside of BP, I think I can help you reach that goal. My partner is also a commercial broker/hard money lender. 

I DM'd you Michael. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Andrzej Lipski
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Replied Dec 15 2022, 17:43
Quote from @Jazzmel Gordon:

Hey Andrzej, Thank you for that solid introduction. Very impressive my friend. I also share your goal of at the minimum realizing $500,000 annual cash flow. However As for myself, I am a complete novice setting out on my REI journey. I recently signed up with Pace Morby's Gator tribe. I am currently chewing my way through the course. I am ready, willing, and able to add value to your team in any way that I can be utilized. Any grunt work or miscellaneous assignments that you may have to get me active will be greatly appreciated. I currently reside in NYC, but I anticipate a move to CT by mid 2023.

Hi Jazzmel. I haven't heard of Pace Morby's Gator tribe so I had to go hunt it down. Seems there is a niche for everyone in this market. Is it just a form of wholesaling?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 16 2022, 04:31
Quote from @Andrzej Lipski:

Hi Jazzmel. I haven't heard of Pace Morby's Gator tribe so I had to go hunt it down. Seems there is a niche for everyone in this market. Is it just a form of wholesaling?

No Actually it is a Form of Transactional Lending. It’s mainly suppling wholesalers, or buyers with EMD for a limited amount of time.

User Stats

Votes
Samuel Eddinger
  • Meriden, CT
Votes |
  • Meriden, CT
Replied Dec 16 2022, 04:56

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Andrzej Lipski.  I know we already talked on Facebook but DM me whenever you are looking to have a conversation.  I only invest in Central CT so I'd be happy to help.

User Stats

Votes
Andrzej Lipski
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Replied Dec 16 2022, 05:27
Quote from @Samuel Eddinger:

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Andrzej Lipski.  I know we already talked on Facebook but DM me whenever you are looking to have a conversation.  I only invest in Central CT so I'd be happy to help.

Will do. thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Andrzej Lipski
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Replied Dec 16 2022, 05:28
Quote from @Andrzej Lipski:

No Actually it is a Form of Transactional Lending. It’s mainly suppling wholesalers, or buyers with EMD for a limited amount of time.
Thanks. That's interesting. I can see that allowing an investor to try to run several deals at once without locking up their down payment.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Rush
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, CT
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, CT
Replied Dec 20 2022, 06:49

Hey @Andrzej Lipski,

Would love to have a conversation with you to see how I can help. I am a full time agent based out of Central CT. My primary focus is working with multifamily investors/owners throughout the state. I will message you privately.

Berkshire Hathaway - The Cozzi Team Logo

User Stats

Votes
Andrzej Lipski
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Connecticut
Replied Dec 21 2022, 06:36
Quote from @Brandon Rush:

Hey @Andrzej Lipski,

Would love to have a conversation with you to see how I can help. I am a full time agent based out of Central CT. My primary focus is working with multifamily investors/owners throughout the state. I will message you privately.

Thanks Brandon!