• New to Real Estate
  • Youngstown, Oh
Votes |
Real estate license study group

Jesus Cordero
  • New to Real Estate
  • Youngstown, Oh
Posted Dec 16 2022, 05:35

Hey everyone! I have finished taking my courses for the ohio exam! I’m looking to see if there is anyone else out there near youngstown area.  that would like to connect and have some study sessions? If so please reach out! 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 16 2022, 07:50
Quote from @Jesus Cordero:

Hey everyone! I have finished taking my courses for the ohio exam! I’m looking to see if there is anyone else out there near youngstown area.  that would like to connect and have some study sessions? If so please reach out! 

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Mohammed Rahman
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NY
Replied Dec 16 2022, 08:18

Hey @Jesus Cordero - congrats and good luck with the state exam! I've found it helpful when I took my exam to order a "sample exam questions" book for New York State. You should see if there are similar ones for your state, they're incredibly helpful and the questions were very similar. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Dec 18 2022, 15:02

I would just purchase the compucram. It is not a difficult test and you can always retake it.

Networking with other agents is a solid plan though!

• Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo

User Stats

Votes
Nicole Heasley Beitenman
Pro Member
#5 Medium-Term Rentals Contributor
  • Lender
  • Youngstown, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
#5 Medium-Term Rentals Contributor
  • Lender
  • Youngstown, OH
Replied Jan 3 2023, 08:07
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

I just so happen to run one of those groups in Youngstown! If you to the events section in BP, you'll find us. I'll also PM you with more details. 

User Stats

Votes
Constancia R.
  • Indiana
Votes |
  • Indiana
Replied Jan 6 2023, 11:52
Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:

I just so happen to run one of those groups in Youngstown! If you to the events section in BP, you'll find us. I'll also PM you with more details. 

Please PM me, too!

User Stats

Votes
Sarita Scherpereel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Jan 6 2023, 12:05

I wish I would have done something like that. Best of luck to you! 

Sarita Sells Logo