Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Jordyn Tapley
Votes |
up and coming areas in Cincinnati!

Jordyn Tapley
Posted Dec 18 2022, 19:24

hey everyone I'm new to real estate and im trying to start with house hacking in the Cincinnati area and was wondering if anyone had any tips on where to look. I'm thinking about looking into hamilton,fairfield,shronville and Middletown. and i would love to meet up with anyone to pick there brains on other places to look.

User Stats

Votes
Sam McCormack
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Dec 19 2022, 04:38

@Jordyn Tapley

Hi Jordyn, I just sent you a message. I am an agent in Cincinnati, answer me when you can!

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 19 2022, 04:51
Quote from @Jordyn Tapley:

hey everyone I'm new to real estate and im trying to start with house hacking in the Cincinnati area and was wondering if anyone had any tips on where to look. I'm thinking about looking into hamilton,fairfield,shronville and Middletown. and i would love to meet up with anyone to pick there brains on other places to look.

What if I told you Hamilton was the best area? Would you invest in that area based on my recommendation? What if I'm completely wrong?

It's best to do your own research. Look for areas with good schools and low crime, then narrow in on specific neighborhoods. All that information is available online.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Fiore
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Dec 21 2022, 14:58

This answer would be entirely up to your situation and what kind of environment you want to be around. Different areas of course offer different Pros and Cons. 

User Stats

Votes
Jordyn Tapley
Votes |
Replied Dec 22 2022, 07:38
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:
Quote from @Jordyn Tapley:

What if I told you Hamilton was the best area? Would you invest in that area based on my recommendation? What if I'm completely wrong?

It's best to do your own research. Look for areas with good schools and low crime, then narrow in on specific neighborhoods. All that information is available online.

your right thanks for that