Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Alex Mora
  • New to Real Estate
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
Visiting and wanting to connect with RE Professional's !

Alex Mora
  • New to Real Estate
  • Portland, OR
Posted Dec 19 2022, 14:38

Hi BP folks,

I'm going to be traveling to Tucson, Az next month to grow my boots on the ground, understand the local market and get the ball rolling to buy a property.

I'm located in Portland, OR and have done a few deals up in the PNW area. My goal is to purchase a Multi-family or small commercial family building out in Tucson.

Hoping to catch some networking events happening or just buying a drink with anyone whom may be able to talk shop with me.

Looking forward to chatting it up, learning and growing!

User Stats

Votes
Cameron Goedde
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nashville
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nashville
Replied Jan 13 2023, 20:28

Hey Alex - Did you make it to Tucson?  We were there in December and got a place under contract for a short/medium term rental. We'll be back out in April to refurnish and remarket it.  I'd love to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Jordyn Scholer
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix AZ
Replied Mar 6 2023, 14:12

Hey Alex, I was born and raised in Portland Oregon! I now am a licensed agent in Arizona and I work primarily with investors. What areas did you do deals in in Oregon? Also how did your trip go, were you able to network in Tucson. I'd love to connect as I also have multifamily properties in that area. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.