Votes |
Enjoying the Process Part 2

Ashley K. Butler
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pinal County, AZ
Posted Dec 21 2022, 21:47

Hey BP community!

(I know, super late to be posting, but I don’t care.)

It’s been several weeks since I’ve last posted, so I wanted to update and also see where everyone else is on/in their journey.

Again, I am recently separated veteran from the military due to injury, and now receive full benefits and am in the process of getting ready to invest my first multifamily property.

I am currently going through the pre-approval process, my credit score has improved tremendously, and focused on growing my transportation technology startup as I’ve just been accepted into an Incubator program for startups.

I am looking at duplexes currently, and still have been engaged in networking/building relationships and educating myself with books and podcasts.

It has been one hell of a year (not in a great way at the start of it), but I’m looking forward to 2023. Now, I’m just drafting my business plans for real estate and my transportation tech startup, as well as my life.

I am just unsure if I should go the W-2 route? Currently, I’m only able to qualify maybe (a strong maybe) for up to $270K on my own. I know that it’ll take the needed time/focus away from business, but if it’ll help live for free I’d be open to it temporarily.

That’s where I’m at for now, this holiday season. Again, just taking it 1 day at a time, and #EnjoyingTheProcess! How’s everyone doing?

User Stats

Votes
Kerry Noble Jr
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Dec 22 2022, 06:17

Im open to connecting and seein if I can add value