• Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Novice, Eager, Ready ... LET'S GO!

Tyrese Goldsby
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Dec 22 2022, 14:18

I'm so excited to start the same journey that many of you have been on for the last several years, months or weeks. I have big dreams and for my personal situation, I have identified wholesale investing to be the best way to begin investing in real estate. If anyone has connections with investing groups in Atlanta please invite me. As I look for those diamonds in the Atlanta market, I am also interested in partnering with Flippers and Landlords needing professional photography services. All advice is welcome! I'm looking forward to connecting!!

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 23 2022, 05:49
Quote from @Tyrese Goldsby:

Welcome to the BiggerPockets forums!

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

If you are good at photography, I'm sure many investors would love to trade your skills for their knowledge. Networking with local investors is the best way to build relationships and exchange skills/information.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Nicolas Londono
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Dec 23 2022, 11:09

Hey man! I invest in atlanta and am looking for deals… My property is almost ready to hit the market as an MTR so could definetly use some nice pics!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Evans
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Dec 23 2022, 11:41

Welcome to BP! If you ever come across any deals in Memphis send them my way! 

User Stats

Votes
Tyrese Goldsby
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Dec 25 2022, 16:04
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

Welcome to the BiggerPockets forums!

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

If you are good at photography, I'm sure many investors would love to trade your skills for their knowledge. Networking with local investors is the best way to build relationships and exchange skills/information.

Nathan, thank you for all this amazing guidance. I will be sure to use the resources that Bigger Pockets has, as well as the other platforms you mentioned, to build my network!

User Stats

Votes
Tyrese Goldsby
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Dec 25 2022, 16:05
Quote from @Alex Evans:

I've been very interested in the neighboring markets that border Atlanta. Once I become more familiar with my market, Memphis sounds like an excellent place to go next!

User Stats

Votes
Tyrese Goldsby
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Dec 25 2022, 16:06
Quote from @Nicolas Londono:

Hey man! I invest in atlanta and am looking for deals… My property is almost ready to hit the market as an MTR so could definetly use some nice pics!

Nicolas, what a great opportunity it would be to connect! Once you return, I would love to take those pictures of your MTR!

User Stats

Votes
Jarvis L Cloud
  • Investor
  • West Point Ga.
Votes |
  • Investor
  • West Point Ga.
Replied Dec 25 2022, 16:16

Tyrese, welcome, and congratulations on taking new steps with new faith on a new journey. 

A novice and in the learning portion as of now, and getting the right knowledge upfront will also get you the best results in adequate time.

To your success! 

User Stats

Votes
Walter Jones
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Dec 26 2022, 15:23
Quote from @Alex Evans:

I've been very interested in the neighboring markets that border Atlanta. Once I become more familiar with my market, Memphis sounds like an excellent place to go next!

Memphis! Add me to your list here. Also I'm happy to help you identify areas and evaluate properties here.

• Real Estate Agent Mississippi (#S-58720) and Tennessee (#358322)

• 901-235-3245
  • [email protected]
Walter Jones Logo

User Stats

Votes
Michael Vittorio
  • Southeast Virginia (VA)
Votes |
  • Southeast Virginia (VA)
Replied Dec 28 2022, 10:48

@Tyrese Goldsby Welcome on! If you want to chat more about partnering and talking shop hit me up!