Jared Campbell
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
Moving to Tulsa | Looking to Connect

Jared Campbell
  • Tulsa, OK
Posted Dec 23 2022, 18:22

Hi everyone,

I have lived in Memphis, TN and worked in real estate asset management for the past four years. My fiancé and I will be moving to Tulsa this summer, so I am looking to connect with vendors and fellow investors in the area because I plan to start investing shortly after we get settled in. 

I’d love to connect and learn more about the area and start building a foundation! 

User Stats

Votes
Nate Sanow
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Replied Dec 23 2022, 19:09

Welcome to Tulsa man! I’d love to show you around one day. I’ve got a few projects going if interested in checking them out and some friends doing brrrrs, flips, etc. There’s also been a few of the meetups having a resurgence lately too. Next Friday there’s a breakfast I believe and then there’s some monthly happy hours kicking off again. 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 24 2022, 05:14
Quote from @Jared Campbell:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jared Campbell
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
  • Tulsa, OK
Replied Dec 24 2022, 06:20
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:
Quote from @Jared Campbell:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

Thank you! I will be sure to do that. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 29 2022, 06:13

@Jared Campbell glad to have you! I work in property management here but most of my experience is in the investment world. I'd love to connect with you once you're settled in and have some spare time. Let me know if I can do anything for you.