Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Sara Malka
Votes |
Reaching out Contacts In Orlando Area

Sara Malka
Posted Jan 11 2023, 00:36

Hi.. I'm a forgein beginer investor.. hopeing to close on my first property soon..

Would appreciat to conect with expirienced investors in Orlando area.. to hear their insaights..

I'm also looking for a property managment company, contractores, and lenders.. 

Any sugestions would be highly appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Gibson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 11 2023, 02:55
Quote from @Sara Malka:

Hi.. I'm a forgein beginer investor.. hopeing to close on my first property soon..

Would appreciat to conect with expirienced investors in Orlando area.. to hear their insaights..

I'll send you a DM and provide you some suggestions. I've been an investor here in Orlando for a while now as well as a real estate agent so I built a pretty decent network. I should be able to get you access to whoever you're looking for. There are lots of great contractors, property managers, and other service people here in  Orlando and Central florida.
GPG Team Logo

User Stats

Votes
Sara Malka
Votes |
Replied Jan 11 2023, 03:03
Quote from @Tyler Gibson:
Quote from @Sara Malka:

I'll send you a DM and provide you some suggestions. I've been an investor here in Orlando for a while now as well as a real estate agent so I built a pretty decent network. I should be able to get you access to whoever you're looking for. There are lots of great contractors, property managers, and other service people here in  Orlando and Central florida.
Many Thanks.. looking forward..
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Shawn McCormick
  • Realtor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 11 2023, 09:26

@Sara Malka Welcome and congrats on getting started. Orlando can be a great place to invest and has a well established community to network with and lean on. Foreign investors make up a large portion of investors in all categories. Lenders and tax advisors will be key to your success to get started and offer you protection.

Best of luck to you!

User Stats

Votes
Sara Malka
Votes |
Replied Jan 12 2023, 02:36
Quote from @Shawn McCormick:

@Sara Malka Welcome and congrats on getting started. Orlando can be a great place to invest and has a well established community to network with and lean on. Foreign investors make up a large portion of investors in all categories. Lenders and tax advisors will be key to your success to get started and offer you protection.

Best of luck to you!

Thank you Shawn.. from the warm responses I get it definitely feels like a supportive community..

Do you have any recommended lenders/tax advisors

User Stats

Votes
Yordy Vasquez
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 12 2023, 09:42

@Sara Malka Welcome, New investor in Orlando as well.