• Denver Colorado
Votes |
Getting Started with Boot Camps

Fred Chidsey
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Denver Colorado
Posted Jan 12 2023, 10:21

Hey all, My wife and I are just getting started, and the current goal is to evaluate properties over the course of the next six months to wrap our heads around doing the numbers and also watch was the Fed is going to do anticipating a potential price decline. Anyway... to my point, We want to take three BootCamp courses 1. Rookie 2. Multifamily property, and 3. Landlord boot camp...

For those of you whom have taken these course do you see an issue with taking them all at once with live delivery or should be spread them out?

• 561-282-8783

User Stats

Votes
Fred Chidsey
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Denver Colorado
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Denver Colorado
Replied Jan 12 2023, 10:24

As a followup question to the  @BiggerPockets team... how long do we have access to the course material after we have finished the 10 week course?

• 561-282-8783
Account Closed
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jan 12 2023, 12:14
Quote from @Fred Chidsey:

As a followup question to the  @BiggerPockets team... how long do we have access to the course material after we have finished the 10 week course?

Hi Fred, you'll continue to have access to the bootcamp for 6 months after the bootcamps ends, but all of the videos and worksheets are downloadable, so if you're welcome to keep your own copies for reference.

As for taking multiple bootcamps at once, we have had a few students do this. Rookie, Rookie Landlord, and Multifamily all have their live Zoom sessions on different nights, so at least schedule wise, it should work. Let us know if you have any other questions!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Fred Chidsey
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Denver Colorado
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Denver Colorado
Replied Jan 12 2023, 13:12

Stephanie,

If we decide that three courses are a little too much at once (I do still have a 9-5) is there a secondary rotation of these courses? and when does it typically run if BP does not already have it on their Calendar? 

• 561-282-8783
Account Closed
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jan 12 2023, 14:10
Quote from @Fred Chidsey:

Stephanie,

If we decide that three courses are a little too much at once (I do still have a 9-5) is there a secondary rotation of these courses? and when does it typically run if BP does not already have it on their Calendar? 

We haven't finalized the lineup yet, but we plan on bringing back another round of bootcamps in September. We also offer a 30-day money back policy, so if you decide it's too much during those first few weeks, we can refund you!

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Crunkilton
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oregon City, OR
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oregon City, OR
Replied Jan 13 2023, 07:17

Hey Fred, I'm sure it will be helpful. But the best thing you can do for you experience level is network. There's a lot of successful investors on here with lots of good advice.