• Spring Hill, FL
Votes |
New Investor seeking Contacts

Adam Shelton
  • New to Real Estate
  • Spring Hill, FL
Posted Jan 12 2023, 16:43

Hello BP community,

I am working towards establishing my real estate investment business and am looking to build my core team and make mutually beneficial contacts within the community. I currently reside in Spring Hill, FL but through work I travel the entire Bay area. We have only lived in the area for a short time and do not know a lot of people here. I welcome the opportunity to meet other like-minded individuals and build valuable and profitable relationships for us both. 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jan 13 2023, 05:47
Quote from @Adam Shelton:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Adam Shelton
  • New to Real Estate
  • Spring Hill, FL
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Spring Hill, FL
Replied Jan 13 2023, 05:51
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

Thank you for the information Nathan.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Sarah Roberts
  • Realtor
  • Ocala, Fl
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Ocala, Fl
Replied Jan 24 2023, 07:11

Hello! Im a realtor and investor in the Tampa area. Im also looking to meet up with a BP group soon. The market is thriving in Tampa!

User Stats

Votes
Adam Shelton
  • New to Real Estate
  • Spring Hill, FL
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Spring Hill, FL
Replied Jan 24 2023, 08:12
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

Hey Sarah,

I have info on a few group meetups coming soon. I will send your way.

User Stats

Votes
Sanat Bhandari
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Replied Jan 24 2023, 08:21

@Adam Shelton Attend local REIA meetups and take RE professionals out for coffee, lunch, drinks etc

That's the best <$50 you'll ever spend on real life education along with building solid relationships for future deals and partnerships. This is exactly how I got started

Something I learned from an investor I look up to, try meeting one new contact every week for lunch/coffee etc. Consistency is the key here. It starts small but your network will start witnessing a compounding effect and you'll pretty much become one of the most well-connected people in your area

I'm a licensed FL lender and work pretty much with investors to expand their portfolios so feel free to DM me

User Stats

Votes
Raymond J. Rodrigues
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Replied Jan 24 2023, 09:32

Hello BP community,

I am working towards establishing my real estate investment business and am looking to build my core team and make mutually beneficial contacts within the community. I currently reside in Spring Hill, FL but through work I travel the entire Bay area. We have only lived in the area for a short time and do not know a lot of people here. I welcome the opportunity to meet other like-minded individuals and build valuable and profitable relationships for us both. 

Helm Mortgage Corp Logo

User Stats

Votes
Josh Green
Property Manager
  • Realtor
  • Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater, FL
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Realtor
  • Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater, FL
Replied Jan 24 2023, 09:36

Hello BP community,

Hi Ad,

Nice to meet ya! I'm just about 30 minutes south of you actually.  I'm an active RE investor here in the bay area and also a real estate agent working with mostly investors new and seasoned.  Feel free to dm me and I'd be happy to do a video call just to discuss where you're at and where you're trying to be and see what advice I can give ya!

User Stats

Votes
Raymond J. Rodrigues
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Replied Jan 24 2023, 09:38

Hi @Adam Shelton, I suggest reaching out to @Josh Green. He’s a true expert in the areas that you’re looking to invest. He’s assisted a few of my clients in the Tampa Bay Area and am sure he can help you with your real estate needs! 

Helm Mortgage Corp Logo

User Stats

Votes
David Garcia
Pro Member
  • Financial Advisor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Financial Advisor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Feb 22 2023, 16:07

Hello Adam, I see @Josh Green replied to you already. I worked with Josh recently, I just closed on a property he helped me out with. He is an amazing realtor/investor and helped me out quit a bit as a new RI. He is in the Tampa area and would be a great contact for you. I would recommend reaching out to him. For a lender I would reach out to @Nick Velez, he is great to work with and is very knowledgeable when it comes to loans for investors. Hope this helps and good luck. 

User Stats

Votes
David Ramirez
Pro Member
#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Feb 23 2023, 11:59

Hey @Adam Shelton

Welcome to BP!! My partners and I run a Real Estate Meet-up here in Tampa. It's a great opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, share ideas and strategies, and learn from each other's experiences.

Please RSVP to let us know if you can make it, and feel free to invite any colleagues or friends who might be interested.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

User Stats

Votes
Dahsiem Baylor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Florida
Replied Apr 4 2023, 09:53

Hello BP community,

Good afternoon Adam,

I am also new to the area. I just submitted my application for licensure, and will be scheduling my state exam immediately upon approval. Once licensed I would love to grab a drink and talk about anything real estate related.  gimme a shout if that's something you would be interested in. 

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Bartlett
  • Realtor
Votes |
  • Realtor
Replied Apr 5 2023, 09:38

Welcome to BP and congrats on getting started Adam!