• New to Real Estate
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
Where to in Fresno, CA

Arely Renteria
  • New to Real Estate
  • Fresno, CA
Posted Jan 13 2023, 16:59

Hi all! Where can I get information on properties that are in foreclosure or will be going into it. as well as learn more information on the foreclosure processes, I am aware it takes times as well. Have been in rei a few months only, looking to zone in on particular lists. Thank you! would love to connect with anyone and see how we can work together!

User Stats

Votes
Joel Borja
  • Homeowner
  • Moreno Valley, CA
Votes |
  • Homeowner
  • Moreno Valley, CA
Replied Jan 13 2023, 17:03

You can check out www.foreclosure.com. Also on here on BP on the top go to Find Deals > Find Foreclosures. Hope this helps. 

User Stats

Votes
John Slater
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Riverside County, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Riverside County, CA
Replied Jan 13 2023, 20:37
Quote from @Arely Renteria:

Hi all! Where can I get information on properties that are in foreclosure or will be going into it. as well as learn more information on the foreclosure processes, I am aware it takes times as well. Have been in rei a few months only, looking to zone in on particular lists. Thank you! would love to connect with anyone and see how we can work together!

Hi Arely, happy to connect - I've been using pre-foreclosures for 10 years both investor and agent side of the business.  Property Radar is the best tool I've used in cali, takes a little bit of learning but yes you can really zone in on particular lists.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Arely Renteria
  • New to Real Estate
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Fresno, CA
Replied Jan 14 2023, 10:09
Quote from @Joel Borja:

You can check out www.foreclosure.com. Also on here on BP on the top go to Find Deals > Find Foreclosures. Hope this helps. 

Hi Joel, i did know of that site, will check on here as well. Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Arely Renteria
  • New to Real Estate
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Fresno, CA
Replied Jan 14 2023, 10:11
Quote from @John Slater:
Quote from @Arely Renteria:

Hi Arely, happy to connect - I've been using pre-foreclosures for 10 years both investor and agent side of the business.  Property Radar is the best tool I've used in cali, takes a little bit of learning but yes you can really zone in on particular lists.

Hi John, would love to! Will look into it PR, thank you very much!