Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes

I'm looking for a solid hard money lender.

Posted Jan 14 2023, 13:17

I've been calling hard money companies and really went not good. Some of them try to sell me a mentoring program in order to lend me money. Any tips or any of you guys know a good one. Thank you 

User Stats

Votes
Adam Bartling
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Rosenberg, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Rosenberg, TX
Replied Jan 14 2023, 13:30

Real Lenders get paid at the closing table.  I help with all types of property loans.  Hard Money comes in a couple different forms.

1) Private lending companies

They do a deep evaluation of you and your property but have the best rates and highest LTVs 70-80% & 6.6%-10% Interest

2) Private Individuals

They are typically 12-15% but must meet the criteria and typically top out at 70% LTV with purchase and reno.

Let me take a look at your deal.

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Jan 14 2023, 14:37
Quote from @Monica Bartra Linares:

I've been calling hard money companies and really went not good. Some of them try to sell me a mentoring program in order to lend me money. Any tips or any of you guys know a good one. Thank you 

Hey Monica, 

What kind of terms were you looking for? Happy to connect 

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Sanat Bhandari
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Replied Jan 14 2023, 15:05

@Monica Bartra Linares Most lenders in this group would have access to some form of hard money but a true hard money lender should close <72 hours, have the capability to move fast, and make the lending process as seamless as possible

@Owen Dashner is the best HML out there period. I do business with him very often and he's my go-to for getting my personal deals funded even though I'm a broker myself and have access to other forms of HML