Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Shayla Corley
Votes |
Central Florida Meet Up Group

Shayla Corley
Posted Jan 16 2023, 04:10

Hello everyone! I am a new investor, glad to be here. Does anyone know of any meet up groups in Central Florida? I am aware of one in Orlando, let me know how to track them down and if are aware of anymore!

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Gibson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 16 2023, 04:38
Quote from @Shayla Corley:

Hello everyone! I am a new investor, glad to be here. Does anyone know of any meet up groups in Central Florida? I am aware of one in Orlando, let me know how to track them down and if are aware of anymore!

I co-host a meetup the first Saturday of each month. Send me a DM and I can share more info. Also meetup.com should help you find others.
GPG Team Logo

User Stats

Votes
Wayde Hall
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando FL
Replied Jan 16 2023, 09:47

@Shayla Corley

@Tyler Gibson runs a awesome meetup!  I also know Blue Gems with JB Bollock is also a great time as well! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Shayla Corley
Votes |
Replied Jan 16 2023, 10:21
Quote from @Wayde Hall:

@Shayla Corley

@Tyler Gibson runs a awesome meetup!  I also know Blue Gems with JB Bollock is also a great time as well! 

Hi @Wayde Hall! I am for sure going to check out Tyler's meetings. I will take a look at Blue Gems as well. 

User Stats

Votes
Raymond J. Rodrigues
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Replied Jan 16 2023, 11:06

@Wayde Hall@Shayla Corley, Blue Gems is great! JB and Julie are awesome. 

Helm Mortgage Corp Logo

User Stats

Votes
Shawn McCormick
  • Realtor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 16 2023, 16:36

@Shayla Corley

Welcome and congrats on getting started. One of the best places IMO is joining the local chapter of the National REIA (CFRI, Central Florida Realty Investors), one of the biggest ones in the country and covers six counties. membership is dirt cheap for what you get..over 20 meetings per month, no pressure selling, awesome, local investors always willing to share and be honest with you. There are some paid classes you can attend, but the free meetings are fantastic.

There is a meeting in Clermont tomorrow and the second Tuesday of each month is the General meeting near downtown Orlando. I can get a guest pass for your first meeting if you like.

Best of luck to you!

User Stats

Votes
Aidan Groll
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 17 2023, 16:19
Quote from @Raymond J. Rodrigues:

@Wayde Hall@Shayla Corley, Blue Gems is great! JB and Julie are awesome. 

Appreciate you!!!

User Stats

Votes
Aidan Groll
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 17 2023, 16:19
Quote from @Wayde Hall:

@Shayla Corley

Legend, thank you brother!

User Stats

Votes
John O'Leary
  • Lender
  • Winter Park, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Winter Park, FL
Replied Jan 18 2023, 08:55

Hi Shayla,

I'm in Orlando, and GOREIA is an excellent monthly meet up. Theres an event tomorrow if you're interested. Let me know, and I'll get you the details.

User Stats

Votes
Shayla Corley
Votes |
Replied Feb 3 2023, 19:10
Quote from @Shawn McCormick:

@Shayla Corley

Welcome and congrats on getting started. One of the best places IMO is joining the local chapter of the National REIA (CFRI, Central Florida Realty Investors), one of the biggest ones in the country and covers six counties. membership is dirt cheap for what you get..over 20 meetings per month, no pressure selling, awesome, local investors always willing to share and be honest with you. There are some paid classes you can attend, but the free meetings are fantastic.

There is a meeting in Clermont tomorrow and the second Tuesday of each month is the General meeting near downtown Orlando. I can get a guest pass for your first meeting if you like.

Best of luck to you!

I missed out this time! But I am certainly open to another opportunity to join. 

User Stats

Votes
Kelly Iannone
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Feb 3 2023, 19:16

@Shayla Corley - Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow at the Saturday meeting up @Bernadeau C.@Tyler Gibson host. The topic is self storage so it should be interesting...not pitching allowed.